Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Jason Mraz coming to KL!!!! - [Random Ramblings]

Oh my goodness!!

One of my favourite artist is coming to KL on the 4th of March, 2009!!

Taken from Axcess website:

Jason Mraz Tours KL!

Following the release of his highly anticipated new album “We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things.”, Marctensia, the concert organizer is pleased to announce that the multi-talented Grammy nominated singer-songwriter Jason Mraz will be touring Kuala Lumpur. Jason Mraz’s concert will kick off on the 4th of March 2009, Stadium Negara at 8:00p.m.

Ticket prices are categorized into RM68 & RM88 (free seating), RM168 & RM208 (number seated) and RM138 (Rock Zone standing and RM258 (The Pitt standing – limited tickets only) and there will be an exclusive early-bird sale event coming this Saturday, 17 January at Sungei Wang Plaza Concourse from 12pm – 3pm; offering one-off early-bird 15% discount tickets to Jason Mraz Live in Malaysia 2009.


To read the full article, concert, and ticketing details, go and visit Axcess.

Having bought all 3 of his studio releases, namely "Waiting for my rocket to come" (2002), "Mr. A-Z" (2005) and the newest album "We sing, we dance, we steal things", I have to say my favorite is still the first album, "Waiting for my rocket to come". I like ALL the songs in there. Apart from the obvious favorites like "The Remedy (I Won't Worry)" and "You and I Both", I really like "Curbside Prophet". All the other songs are very easy to the ear as they are lively and catchy. I do hope he'll play quite a few from this album.

There are only 3 songs which I really like from the album "Mr. A-Z", they are "Wordplay", "Geek In The Pink" and "Life Is Wonderful", and 4 songs from the latest album, namely "I'm Yours", "Lucky", "Love For A Child" and "A Beautiful Mess". The rest of the songs are not too bad as well. Btw, the reason I'm linking those songs to their lyrics is because I love to sing, and online lyrics (especially Jason Mraz's songs since you can't get the lyrics from the album) are God sent LOL!! Also check out the videos of the above songs (mostly Live performance) at the end of this post. You MUST MUST MUST listen to Curbside Prophet Acapella!!

See! Now you can listen, watch and sing Jason Mraz's best songs here at this blog. A great service I'm providing you with wouldn't you say LOL!

All I'm saying is, I CAN'T WAIT TO GO TO THE CONCERT!! The only question I have right now is, with the limited budget that I have, which seating category should I go for, hmm......

The Remedy (I Won't Worry)


You and I Both


Curbside Prophet Acapella! Check it out!!


Wordplay


Geek In The Pink


Life Is Wonderful


I'm Yours


Lucky (with Colbie Caillat)


A Beautiful Mess


TOP OF PAGE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
.nobrtable br { display: none } .nobrtable p { margin-bottom: 0px; margin-top: 0px;}